Terms of participation for the Trending Writer of 2017 Competition
The following terms of participation apply:
- Participation is voluntary, free and not dependent on any purchase of goods or use of services.
- Winner will be decided based on the maximum number of views on the articles (excludes any bots or automated viewing)
- Eligibility is limited to persons 18 years and older.
- Employees of ERPINNEWS and its corporate group as well as their immediate family are excluded from participation.
- Each participant may only submit one article. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to exclude participants at any time for justifiable reasons.
- We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the procedure or eligibility requirements for participation, or to cancel the competition entirely.
- Winners will be notified via email. For this reason it is crucial that accurate information is provided. The username and ranking will be published on our website.
- All data provided to the website will be handled in accordance with our policy
- If the winner does not contact the company within 4 weeks of notification of winning the trending writer award, or if provided contact data is inaccurate, then the entrants right to the prize expires and a replacement winner will be the next most viewed article.
- We assume no liability for faulty transport and/or loss of data or for issues related to provision of the winning prize.
- In entering the trending writer competition, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions in full
- We will have full right for the content submitted in this competition