What is Sap S/4 Hana?
sap s/4hana review – SAP S/4HANA stands for SAP Suite 4 HANA. It is an integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for businesses of all sizes, in all industries, that gives deep as well as wide capability integrated with a high degree of flexibility. SAP
S/4HANA is a cloud-based and on-premise enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
SAP S/4HANA suitable for which size of Industry?
SAP S/4HANA suitable for which Type of Industry?
- Research and development
- Public Sector
SAP S/4HANA Key Attributes:-
- Finance performance measurement
- Supply chain management
- Purchasing, contract management
- Lifecycle management
- Production cost management
- Audit trails
- Compliance reporting
- Dispute Managment
- Production Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Quality Management
SAp H/4HANA Supported Operating System
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 2000
- MAC OS
- IBM OS/400
- It Has T-Codes those are easily usable & Remembered
- Ease to use
- SAP Trust
- Different modules within the software like material management, sales, and Distribution, fixed asset etc which very well integrates with each other and helps to provide an in-depth solution for all business requirement.
- SAP can maintain a complete audit trail, which helps the business user to fix the accountability of each user.
- Data analysis is one of the best features that ultimately helps the business to take effective decisions
- User security, user authorization system is also added advantage which helps in managing authorized access to any system data.
- SAP is mostly suitable for large enterprises having Employees Higher than 300-400.
- Its implementation cost and maintenance price are high and enough training is likewise required to be given to all concerned users.
- Roles and responsibilities need to be defined properly, without that SAP is of no use.
- Learning Curve is difficult.
- Very Costly.
ERPINNEWS feels SAP S/4 Hana is an intelligent ERP system to address today’s challenges and capable to deal with trends moving towards consumerization of IT. SAP S/4HANA removes common obstacles associated with legacy ERP applications, such as batch latency, complex landscapes, and manually-driven processes. It is however interesting to see how they cope up with their competitors such as Salesforce ERP and startups bringing IoT and Analytics based products for industries.