Monday 25th March – A new study from Independent UK SAP consultancy Resulting IT has uncovered widespread confusion in the SAP Community when it comes to SAP S/4HANA.
The research project, run in conjunction with Dr Derek Prior, former SAP Research Director at Gartner, polled a live audience at UKISUG Connect, the UK and Ireland’s SAP User Group Conference.
The findings of the study showed an SAP Community that is underinformed, underprepared and generally confused when it comes to S/4HANA.
– 87% didn’t have a clear blueprint for S/4HANA
– 63% weren’t sure what had changed with S/4HANA
– 50% weren’t confident the UK SAP ecosystem can deliver suitable S/4HANA skills
With an end of support deadline of 2025 for SAP ECC rapidly approaching, these findings will come as worrying news for SAP and their customers alike.
“The mass migration to S/4HANA is something of a cliff edge, and most SAP customers we’ve spoken to are really struggling to articulate a strong business case for S/4. But with a lack of knowledge of what is actually different in S/4 – specifically what’s better – it’s little wonder most are struggling with their business case.” said Stuart Browne, Managing Director of Resulting.
The release of the report coincides with Resulting’s recent collaboration with ASUG – The Americas’ SAP Users’ Group. Together Resulting and ASUG are taking their SAP Success Roadshow across North America in a series of ASUG Express events, titled “Center of Excellence: Achieving Success with SAP,”
“For 2 decades, we’ve been helping SAP Customers build Centers of Excellence and become more capable in realising benefits from SAP. The popularity of these ASUG events demonstrates that the shift to S/4 is bringing this topic into sharper focus than ever before. SAP customers are calling out for independent advice on how to get it right this time around.”
Resulting’s S/4HANA Research is available to download via their website at www.resulting-it.com/S4-research.
- Resulting was founded in 2004 to provide business-side consultancy and to assist SAP customers in becoming more self-sufficient from traditional Systems Integrators.
- Resulting are three times Northern Tech Fast Track winners (201, 2018 & 2019) and finalists in the 2019 UK National Technology awards
- For more information visit resulting-it.com
For Enquiries please contact email@example.com