Nokia has launched its Open Innovation Challenge for the fifth year running, focusing now on the Internet of Things (IoT) for smart cities, mobility, safety and security, and connected industries. The challenge is being organised in partnership with private venture firm Nokia Growth Partners.
- Challenge is open to innovators worldwide developing the technologies of tomorrow in the Internet of Things (IoT) domains of smart cities, mobility, safety and security and connected industries
- Particular attention will be given to solutions that use the power of technology to save and improve lives
Nokia is shaping a new revolution in technology, where networks augment and aid our daily lives. We create the technology that connects the world and are looking to co-innovate with the ecosystem to invent disruptive technologies.
Co-innovation is an essential part of Nokia’s ambition to bring in people with creative ideas and smart solutions. The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge is calling for startups and innovators who are working on the next big ideas in IoT to improve people lives and able to demonstrate a working prototype for their idea that:
- Improves cities by solving many urban challenges
- Improves safety with technology
- Improves how we interact and experience the world around us with virtual reality and machine interactions
- Enables the next industrial revolution with LTE, robotics and sensors
- Improves health with digital technologies
Submissions will be accepted betwee nnow and September 20, after which they will be assessed and the top teams will be invited to a two-day concept development workshop with Nokia experts in Helsinki in November. The final judging and the award ceremony will be held right after the workshop.
For Full Story, Please click here.