Microsoft just announced this week that they are bringing back the popular “Give me 5 – PLUS” discount for Dynamics GP and NAV. These new Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 discounts include the three user Starter Pack PLUS two more full concurrent users, and this offer can also include discounts on the Extended Pack and additional users – if placed in the same order!
Well, looks like new Dynamics GP customers are in store for a great deal if they act BEFORE December 29th, 2015. This offer is perfect for manufacturing, distribution and other small businesses who are outgrowing their Quickbooks software and are ready to leap into the future. This offer is perfect for year end, and will set the stage for businesses to get ready for an explosive new year with the world’s best small business ERP system. Here are some of the highlights of this great offer:
- 3 Full Concurrent Users Plus 2 more Full Concurrent users = 5 Users for $6,000 US. ($5,000 savings!!)
- Full Concurrent users after the initial 5 are at a 15% discount if in the same order!
- Extended Pack with extra Manufacturing support, Field Service and Project Accounting, and Advanced Forecasting / Planning = $6,000 ($4,000 savings!!)
- Only valid for new Dynamics GP licenses that have never had Dynamics GP or NAV.
- Offer only valid until December 29th, 2015
Custom Information Services is a certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner in north Texas and is also a Manged IT Services Provider. Since 1989, CIS has been implementing solid business technology solutions for all types and sizes of business looking for improved productivity and profitability. There is no other Partner that provides more experience and professionalism with an unprecedented value on a PROACTIVE approach.
CIS encourages you to visit our website for a Dynamics GP Quick Quote or our Resource Center for downloadable PDFs regarding Microsoft licensing and Dynamics GP 2015 features. We look forward to hearing from you.
— The CIS Team
The post New Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 Discounts Available! appeared first on ERP Software Blog.