Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 has just been released with new ERP functionality in mobility, business insights and cloud services for Small to Mid-Sized Organizations. Microsoft continues it’s commitment to making investments to their ERP Solutions and planning on a determined “Roadmap” for new product releases. NAV continues this journey with NAV 2016.
Building off of Dynamics NAV 2015, areas of improvement scheduled include:
- The ability to work natively with Azure, Power BI, and Microsoft CRM and Office 365
- Improvements to Usability including both PCs and Mobile Technology with new streamlined, easy-to-use native apps for all form factors of devices (phones, tablets, mouse and keyboard, running Android, iOS, or Windows)
- Electronic Invoicing
- Workflow and Functionality Improvements
- Enhanced Business Insights to retrieve instant access to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in an intuitive environment for secured collaboration.
- Financial Management Improvements including posting and deferral previews
- New Document Management enhancements around Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Cloud expanded connectivity capabilities to enable tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other cloud-based services
- And More!
Contact iCepts Technology Group on any questions about Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner in Pennsylvania