Marketers Optimize the Customer Experience with New Oracle Marketing Cloud Enhancements
New innovations enhance sales enablement, improve cross-channel orchestration and demonstrate marketing’s impact on business results
London, UK – Modern Marketing Experience—Nov 18, 2015
To help marketers deliver a more consistent customer experience across paid, owned and earned media, Oracle has introduced a series of new innovations within the Oracle Marketing Cloud. The new innovations enable marketers to orchestrate relevant mobile interactions for consumers and salespeople, clearly attribute revenue to marketing activities and optimize the experience for individual customers.
Marketers must adopt and embrace digital technologies in order to meet the skyrocketing expectations of digitally-savvy customers. For many marketers, this will require rethinking existing processes, as according to Forrester Research, more than three-quarters of marketing leaders believe that the majority of their digital customer engagements are not optimized today1.To optimize digital marketing activities and successfully meet the demands of today’s customer-first business environment, marketers need to be able to quickly and easily embrace data, technology and content.
By introducing new mobile, data, content and reporting capabilities, the latest additions to the Oracle Marketing Cloud enable modern marketers to successfully use digital technologies to deliver meaningful customer experiences and demonstrate marketing’s impact on business results. The new innovations help marketers to:
- Enhance Sales Enablement: The new release includes enhancements to Engage and Profiler, Oracle Marketing Cloud’s sales tools, which help salespeople better understand the profile of their individual contacts and engage them with relevant content. The new release of Engage improves productivity and accelerates sales cycles by making pre-loaded campaigns and content accessible on mobile devices, while Profiler now enables salespeople to get a more holistic view of the customer through a new Google Chrome Extension.
- Improve Cross-Channel Orchestration: Expanded out-of-the-box in-app messaging empowers marketers to deliver a relevant message to consumers within the context of a mobile application. Rather than silo those messages within the app itself, it can now be orchestrated alongside email, social, push, SMS, MMS and other channels orchestrated inside the Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Extend Reach Into Paid Media Ecosystem: A new self-service tool for audience data integration helps marketing teams or their media vendors build integrations that send audience data from the Oracle Data Management Platform (DMP) into key digital advertising and media platforms, such as demand side platforms, ad networks and website optimization tools. The new integration tools enable marketers, publishers and advertisers to quickly and efficiently maximize existing investments and expand data-driven marketing initiatives.
- Optimize the Consumer Experience: With new multivariate testing, marketers can now move beyond traditional A/B testing, which can oversimplify the complexities inherent in today’s consumer interactions, and can optimize the consumer experience by testing the performance of up to eight versions of the same message by analyzing variables including subject lines, content and the sender of the message.
- Attribute Revenue to Marketing Activities: A new visually powerful, but simple, set of dashboards help marketers analyze what content and cross-channel interactions drive conversions. For power users, marketers can build customized reports based on specific engagement and conversion metrics that matter most to their business.
“As we look ahead to 2016, marketing’s ability to modernize existing processes and embrace data, technology and content will increasingly define the success of organizations across all industries,” said Kevin Akeroyd, SVP and GM, Oracle Marketing Cloud. “For many marketers, this will require a significant transformation and that is why we are so focused on making marketing technology more integrated, more holistic and, frankly, easier to use. With the latest enhancements to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, we continue to deliver on that vision with an exciting set of new innovations that improve sales enablement, allow better cross-channel orchestration and help marketers directly attribute revenue to marketing activities.”
1.Forrester Consulting Report on behalf of Qubit, Optimizing the Digital Customer Experience, March 2015 Download the full report here
Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.