IoT Tech Expo Global 2018.
The IoT Tech Expo North America is returning to Santa Clara, CA this fall with some exciting new additions including 2 co-located events, new topics and a larger expo! The 2017 event will host the Blockchain Expo and AI Expo so you can explore 3 ecosystems in 1, providing the opportunity to broaden your knowledge base and build new connections.
This year’s expanded agenda includes; IoT Innovations & Technologies, Connected Industry, Smart Transportation & Cities, Data & Security, IoT in Enterprise, Developing for the IoT, Blockchain Technologies, Blockchain for Enterprise, ICO’s & Cryptofinance, Transforming Financial Services, Developing Blockchain Applications, AI in the Enterprise, Consumer & Digital Transformation, AI for Developers and Bot & VA Development.
9,000 attendees. 3 events. 15 conference tracks. 300+ exhibitors. 300+ speakers.
Here are just some of the speakers you’ll be able to see at the event:
- Lionel Chocron, VP Industry and IoT Solutions, Oracle
- Ben Kieckhefer, Senator, State of Nevada
- Cyril Perducat, Exec VP IoT & Digital Transformation, Schneider Electric
- Maciej Kranz, VP, Strategic Innovations, Cisco Systems
- Steve Chien, Senior Research Scientist, Autonomous Systems, NASA
- Nina Bhatia, Managing Director, Connected Home, Centrica
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Dr. Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor & Technology Fellow, Halliburton
- John Kenney, Director of Networking Research, Toyota InfoTechnology Center
- David Fletcher, Chief Technology Officer, State of Utah
- Daniel Kaufman, Deputy Director, Federal Trade Commission
- David Coher, Principal, Reliability & Cybersecurity, Southern California Edison
There are a range of passes available from free expo passes to all-access Ultimate passes.
ERPINNEWS has partnered with IoT Tech Expo to provide passes at 20%discounted rate, please register your interest below and avail the offer now.
[contact-form-7 id=”382161″ title=”Event_Form”]