It is time to move off of that business system that causes slowdowns, is featureless and does not manage what the Dynamics NAV Starter Pack controls:
- Your cash, assets and banking with extensive financial control features.
- Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Operations.
- Order Promising, Campaign Pricing, Production of Bills of Materials, Demand Forecasting, Multi-Currency, Cycle Counting.
With Extended Pack (which is on sale too) your company gains insight into:
- Marketing, Sales and Service.
- Project Management.
- Warehouse Management.
From now until December 31, 2015, you are eligible to purchase a very robust business solution from Microsoft Dynamics NAV at up to 45% off the license price if you are a new customer to Dynamics NAV.
This promotional price applies to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 starter pack which includes 3 users, and add 2 more users for a total of five full users for 6K. Buy the Extended Pack at the same time and save 40%. *In addition buy more licenses for your users and save 15%. Wow. What a deal!
Please note that the Enhancement Plan is based on non-discounted prices. Dynamics NAV’s enhancement plan is cheaper than Sage or other software vendors by approximately 16%.
*Also, if contained in the same order, customers can only receive a 15% discount on Full Users beyond the 2 required. Additionally, when ordered at the same time, the Extended Pack can be licensed at 40% discount (for USD 6000 in the United States, EUR 4500 in EU/EFTA countries).
What is the difference between the the Starter Pack and the Extended Pack?
The Starter Pack includes Financials, Supply Chain and Projects! Download this brochure to see what is included: DynamicsNAV2015Details
The Extended Pack has all the functionality of the Starter Pack and includes additional modules for Manufacturers, Services and Warehousing Solutions. The NAV Details brochure above also includes the details of the Extended Pack.
This special pricing is available only through Microsoft Partners, such as Clients First. It is only available to new customers and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Promotions only valid for new Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers – and first time buyers.
* Customers who have previously licensed a Microsoft Dynamics product other than Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics SL (such as Microsoft Dynamics C5, Microsoft Dynamics XAL, Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System, Microsoft Dynamics Entrepreneur, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM), may use this promotion but only if the order is placed like a new customer, without the benefit of any license transition credit, if available according to the Microsoft Dynamics Transition Policy.
On 5 October 2015, Microsoft announced a price increase, effective 1 January 2016, impacting existing Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers on Module Based Licensing and Business Ready Licensing.
Contact Clients First or your partner quickly to get this discount; December 31st will be here before you know it. To get a demo on Dynamics NAV, contact our Dallas/Fort Worth sales team at 800.331.8382 or email email@example.com.
by Clients First