The relationship between Saab Group and IFS goes back over ten years. Saab has been an IFS customer since 1994, signing a strategic corporate agreement in 2009 and continues to expand its business relationship with IFS.
Saab Group is growing – both organically and through acquisitions, so must be agile – able to quickly and successfully react to change.
As a result of this growth, Saab Group was operating as more than 20 business units – using a range of software solutions including Jeeves, Lawson and SAP. Saab Group decided to consolidate on one common platform – replacing more than 100 legacy systems with IFS Applications in order to remain agile and meet future customer requirements. With many business processes now common, Saab Group are able to achieve more mobility and flexibility as well as lowering IT costs through economies of scale.
• Click here to read the case study to find out more about the relationship between Saab Group and IFS in our case study.
Benefits realized from IFS Applications
• Strengthens Saab’s offering to the market
• IFS offers industry-specific competence and is easy to collaborate with, making it a strong partner
• Significantly lower IT costs
• Efficient, agile support for Saab Group’s business processes
“Our partnership with IFS is a major step forward in Saab’s ability to provide world class information management solutions to our customers”
Mats Hultin, SAAB Group, CIO
Watch the video below where Mats Hultin, SAAB Group, CIO discuss the decision for Saab group to replace over 100 legacy systems with IFS Applications.