SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) offers pricing within our cloud application. Additionally you can use external pricing in order to leverage pricing from SAP ERP or SAP CRM.
During your implementation it is important to determine if you will use the internal pricing provided with SAP Cloud for Customer, or use pricing from SAP ERP or SAP CRM. This presentation https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-68030 describes C4C pricing capabilities. The presentation will enable you to:
- Obtain an overview of the pricing topic in SAP Cloud for Sales
- Understand the capabilities and options related to how pricing is used in for sales quotes/sales orders while online
- Understand key features and functions of pricing in SAP Cloud for Sales
- Understand the options and flexibility in setting up pricing through business configuration
- Understand the difference between internal and external pricing
The presentation is from the perspective of SAP Cloud for Sales in particular sales quote and sales order processing, but the pricing works the same for Service capabilities.
Additionally, the integration quick start guide at https://service.sap.com/cloud4customer now includes a quick start on pricing. This guide walks you through configuration for using SAP ERP or SAP CRM for pricing within SAP Cloud for Customer.