Leading Manuka honey and olive leaf extract producer also adopts QAD’s new Channel Islands user experience
SANTA BARBARA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun. 8, 2016– QAD Inc. (Nasdaq:QADA) (Nasdaq:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies, today announced that global natural health products company Comvita (NZX:CVT) has chosen to deploy QAD Cloud ERP. In addition, Comvita has decided to deploy the QAD Channel Islands user experience. Comvita expects to benefit from QAD Cloud ERP, which will allow it to repurpose IT resources and support the company’s rapidly-growing international operations and expansion.
“Comvita is a 24/7, global company with diverse markets and products,” said Comvita General Manager ICT,Dan Waugh. It’s very important to us, as a global business, to remain current and have the most up-to-date applications. We have to function well in many languages and follow diverse sets of country regulations and restrictions. Moving to the cloud was the right choice for us.”
New Zealand-based Comvita has used QAD Enterprise Applications on premise since 1999. QAD and its partner Kettering Professional Services (KPS) showed Comvita the benefits it would receive by implementing QAD Cloud ERP. These benefits include enhanced performance, increased compliance, lowered risk and easier upgrading. The specific reasons Comvita chose QAD Cloud ERP include:
- It can accommodate Comvita’s planned growth, both organically and through acquisition.
- It will allow Comvita to repurpose internal IT resources.
- QAD provides 24×7 global support.
- It enables flexible access to any user through a Web browser or tablet through the QAD Channel Islands user experience.
- The trusted relationship between Comvita and QAD.
- QAD was able to provide several positive local references for QAD Cloud ERP.
For Full Story, Please click here.