Even though there are many inventory management software that are available in the market, still it is difficult to find the one that caters to all your requirements. In spite of spending a considerable amount of time, effort and money in search of a perfect inventory management system, you get a rather standard and common-to-all-industries inventory management solution. It may cater to all your requirements but also have many other added features that are of no use to you thus making it difficult for you to operate. Or, you may not find all the features that you have been looking for but have to go with the one that fulfills most of your business needs, half-heartedly.
A custom inventory management system is a solution that is designed to cater to all your business requirements and is suited to your workflow which in turn helps you save a lot of valuable time and money rather than using an inventory management software that is loaded with unnecessary features.
Won’t it be wonderful if you find an inventory management system which works on cloud technology and is specifically designed to match your business requirements?
We at GOIS (Goods Order Inventory System), understand what every business owner needs and are trying to revolutionise the way a company manages its inventory by helping them build their own inventory management system.
What we do differently?
- We perform an extensive research through a series of meetings to analyse your requirements completely.
- We enable all the features that you need to run your business more efficiently. You can easily access them on your dashboard. You get a customised dashboard that makes you feel owning your own inventory system. This dashboard also displays the report of historical sales performance. These descriptions are in graphical forms, so they enable you make quick business decisions effortlessly.
- We provide integration with popular web services that you often need for your business, QuickBooks, EDI, Salesforce, Amazon marketplace, eBay being a few among many others.
- QuickBooks and GOIS integration is implemented for those using QuickBooks for accounting tasks, such as enabling electronic payments, managing and paying bills, online banking and reconciliation among others. This multiplies the productivity of the organization in an effortless manner.
- We can even integrate our Inventory Management solution, GOIS with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems through API development. This, in turn, provides your products complete visibility throughout the supply chain mechanism in your enterprise.
- Having trouble managing slips and invoices? We’ve got you covered. GOIS integrates with document management platforms (EDI Integration) and helps you in tracking receipts, purchase orders, invoices, packing slips, bill of lading, etc. This brings numerous benefits for you, such as- Cost savings, Increased Efficiency, Improved Accuracy, Speedier sales processes, among others.
- Compounded with cloud computing technologies, GOIS can be accessed through mobile app from any part of the globe and at any point of time. However, we also integrate it with Point-of-Sale (POS) systems, which helps you stay updated with the real-time stock information.
- We offer user and vendor portal development. It enables you to track purchasing and thus, streamlines the entire procure-to-pay automation process.
- Warehouse management platforms are also integrated with GOIS for providing you seamless stock adjustments, warehouse management, stock status updates, channel specific stocking, and many more.
- We also develop various modules for adding or editing existing information including supplier, customer, item, location, among others.
Thus, it is the time to walk away from conventional inventory management systems, as they are too rigid and inflexible for your business. We, at GOIS, provide the best custom solution. We help you configure a solution with features that are valuable for you, a system that is suited to your business workflow and a system which grows as your business grows.
For more information contact our consultants, click here.
Goods Order Inventory System
2500 Plaza 5, 25th Floor
Harborside Financial Center
Jersey City, NJ 07311
Image Source – Shutter stock