While the big ERP/CRM vendors are like SAP and Oracle are moving to Cloud and enriching their functionality, their user experience still remains dated. This leaves a big gap in the ERP market which is what Bizowie is filling while maintaining the functional richness. EIN finds out more in an exclusive interview with Bizowie’s – Mike Aquilina
1. What is the USP of Bizowie and is it suitable for mid-size or large enterprises?
2. How do you compete with big giants like SAP, Oracle ERP, Salesforce?
3. Do you offer cloud-based ERP solutions as well?
4. With so much consumerisation of IT, how do you ensure the right UX (user experience) is provided to your erp user?
5. Which industry sector Bizowie prefers the most for an ERP solution?
6. Is Bizowie also flexible to integrate with third party software such as SAP , for example integrating SAP Distribution with Bizowie CRM?
7.What is the deployment time for Bizowie and how do you rate it in terms of cost effectiveness and providing clients ROI.