Every year we experience an event that has the potential to become a seminal moment in our professional or personal lives. It might help us to replace a bad habit with a good one. Apply a new skill. Take inspiration from an insight or conversation to confront a problem in a new way. At this year’s Dreamforce, we’re creating those opportunities for customer service professionals to answer the call to make service a strategic advantage for your organization, and to help you achieve your goals. How can Dreamforce make you a better customer service professional?
1. Blaze New Trails. Discover how innovative service can remake you and your organization as Service Trailblazers. Being a Service Trailblazer means having all your information in one place to engage with your customers, making use of data to anticipate customers’ needs, being present wherever and whenever your customers want to connect with you and doing it all fast by enabling your employees to deliver amazing customer service.
2. Celebrate Customer Service Week. At Dreamforce we’ll be celebrating Customer Service Week — and customer service agents as Service Trailblazers! Showing attendees how empowering their agents will transform the customer service experience. Right outside the Marriott Marquis, we will showcase the agent workspace of the future — in a cool airstream trailer that is going on tour after Dreamforce! We’ll also celebrate and recognize our brightest Service Cloud customers at the Service Trailblazer awards reception.
3. Network. Many people don’t know that Dreamforce is the world’s largest customer service event. With over 15,000 service leaders in attendance, there’s simply no better place to effectively network, exchange ideas, and share best practices.
4. Experience The Future Of Service. See how the future customer service will unfold with new product innovations from Salesforce and our global partners. The visibility into the future of the product and the transformative impact it can have is what makes Dreamforce the most innovative software conference on the planet.
5. Engage from 4,000 Hours of Learning. Learn from industry analysts and hear how thought leaders are revolutionizing the service experience in theater presentations, how-to sessions, workshops, demos, and more. Some of the most popular sessions are on the Service Cloud product roadmap, Forrester & Gartner’s view of Customer Service & how Salesforce uses Service Cloud for support and powers the Dreamforce Customer Engagement Center.
6. Taste The Feeling. Discover how Coca-Cola connects account managers, customer service agents, and customers in a whole new way in our service keynote session. The Salesforce for Service keynote is Thursday, October 6th at 1:30pm in Moscone North, Hall D. Join Mike Milburn with Coca Cola and an all-star cast of Salesforce and Service trailblazers to learn how you can leverage Salesforce for Service to deliver a proactive experience to your customers.
7. Hike Through The Service Lodge. The San Francisco Marriott Marquis transforms itself into national park themed journeys where attendees earn badges, schwag, prizes and much more. We’ll have a Sales, Service, & SMB Lodge at the Marriott Marquis. It’s the place to meet Service experts and professionals over some trail mix, deep dive into the product, and listen to theater sessions from luminaries smarter than your average bear! Visit different stations in the lodge to collect badges. With enough badges you can claim a reward and be entered to win great prizes.
8. Have More Fun Than Ever! From the U2 concert to toasting Service Trailblazers in the lodge, you’ll experience palpable energy and “wow” moments at every turn.
9. Pitch Your Tent In The Campground. Watch how the Salesforce Customer Success Platform creates a completely integrated customer experience through the lens of Salesforce customers relevant to your business and industry. We are showcasing service innovation in the Salesforce for Service campground. We’ll celebrate the success of our customers and educate attendees by guiding them through an immersive experience that connects stories, products and solutions relevant to their line of business and industry. With 14 demo stations we will showcase how to drive agent productivity, create connected experiences, deliver smarter service and embed service everywhere for organizations of all sizes. And once again we will have our customer engagement center where we show Salesforce using Salesforce for Service to provide amazing customer service to the thousands of Dreamforce attendees. This year, we’re taking a page from Intuit & embedding help into the Dreamforce mobile app. This means every attendee can find knowledge articles, submit a support case, or conduct a live chat or SOS session.
For Full Story, Please click here.