- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: This is a Website of ERPINNEWS. Use by you of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and any other terms and conditions contained on, in or available through a related Site.
The financial statements of ERPINNEWS are prepared for the purpose of and in accordance with applicable UK law and the requirements of the UK Listing Authority.
- CONTENT: The copyright of all the non-aggregated content on the site is of ERPINNEWS..
- CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE Information and content may be posted or uploaded (in public or privately) on to designated areas of the site. Any information or content which are posted or uploaded on to this site or through this Website by any visitor to this Website is referred to as“Content”. ERPINNEWS does not control the Content and, as such, is not responsible for it in any way whatsoever. In particular, ERPINNEWS does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. ERPINNEWS shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, ERPINNEWS shall have the right without notice to record the IP address from which any Content is posted or uploaded to or otherwise transmitted through ERPINNEWS Site or Server and to lock or remove any Content which violates these Terms and Conditions or is or may be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way whatsoever or in respect of which ERPINNEWS receives any complaint (whether valid, justified or not).
If you upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to a public part of ERPINNEWS Site or Server (including, without limitation, if you post a message to a bulletin board or chat forum, upload files, input data, or engage in any other form of communication through the Site) you are wholly responsible for it. You hereby: (a) grant ERPINNEWS an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right to use, distribute, copy, edit, adapt, license, distribute, transmit, publish, publicly perform or display any such Content in any form or medium anywhere in the World; and (b) irrevocably and unconditionally waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in any Content pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended, superseded or replaced from time to time) (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the World.
- LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: This Website or Servers may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). ERPINNEWS does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Website and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Website or its availability or contents or any agreement or understanding you enter into with a third party through a Third Party Website.
- MEMBER CONDUCT: You agree that when using the Website Site or Server you will not:
- (a) Upload, post or otherwise transmit Content which violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, argumentative, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy or contains any illegal content;
- (b) Harvest Content or IP addresses or upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Website or Server or any networks connected to this Website or or Server or another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar; or
- (c) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any Content which contains any advertising or promotional materials; or
- (d) Restrict or in any way inhibit any person from using this Website or or Server;
- (e) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content which is un-necessary and/or repetitive including any Content which repeats that previously uploaded, posted or transmitted by you or another visitor, unless absolutely necessary; or
- (f) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to a part of this Website or Server which is irrelevant to the subject matter or the Content; or
- (g) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to this Website or Server using an e-mail address provided by a free account service such as hotmail; or
- (h) Register yourself as a member of this Website or the forum provided through this Website, or to receive any newsletter or other service under more than one user name and/or user account number without the consent of the Website editor or the forum moderator; or
- (i) Use this Website or or Server in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions and/or any relevant laws and regulations in force from time to time; or
- (j) Breach the terms of any suspension or ban or seek alternative access.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining a secure password for the purpose of gaining access to the member sections of this Website or Server.
You agree to indemnify ERPINNEWS in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of this Website or Server other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY Use of this Website, or Server and their facilities, Third Party Websites, links to the Third Party Websites, and any Material and Content is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law:
(a) ERPINNEWS disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to this Website, or Server, Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, Material and Content; and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to this Website, or Server, Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, Material and Content (whether implied by statue, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose and title are, as between ERPINNEWS and you, hereby excluded. ERPINNEWS will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with this Website or Server, any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, the Material, Content, or any products or services offered on or through this Website or Server or Third Party Website, whether by ERPINNEWS or on its behalf, for any:
- (a) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- (b) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- (c) special or indirect or consequential loss.
If ERPINNEWS is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to this Website or Server, any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, the Material, Content, or any products or services offered on or through this Website or Server or Third Party Website, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to the sums paid by you in consideration for ERPINNEWS granting you membership to this Website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of ERPINNEWS for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law. This Website is controlled and operated by ERPINNEWS from its offices in the UK. ERPINNEWS makes no representation that material contained on this Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- NO RECOMMENDATION OR INVITATION TO INVEST No information on this Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or recommendation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in ERPINNEWS and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any such securities. If you are considering an investment you should make your own, independent assessment and take appropriate independent professional advice.
- ACCESS RESTRICTION ERPINNEWS reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny you access to this Website or or Server, or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with any clause 5 (Member Conduct) or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions. In particular, ERPINNEWS may deny you access to this Website or Server if ERPINNEWS exercises its right to lock any discussion topic to prevent further discussion, following submission of Content relating to that topic by you.
- ONLINE COMPETITIONS If you take part in any competition which is run on or through this Website or or Server (“Competition”), you agree to be bound by the Online Competition Rules and any other rules specified by ERPINNEWS from time to time (“Competition Rules”) and by the decisions of ERPINNEWS, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. ERPINNEWS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
- GENERAL These Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and ERPINNEWS concerning your use of this Website or any other related Site or Server and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, ERPINNEWS written or oral between you and ERPINNEWS in relation to such matters.
reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to this Website. No other variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of ERPINNEWS.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree, for the benefit of ERPINNEWS, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
ERPINNEWS’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by ERPINNEWS in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, ERPINNEWS.